What is the Jousting Initiative?
Jousting is a team building initiative that helps improve your groups team work and problem solving skills.
Materials: Milk crates, long rope
How to play: Jousting
- Set up two milk crate opposite each other about 3m apart.
- Lay the rope evenly from one milk crate to the other.
- Split the group in two teams with each team standing behind a milk crate.
- One player from each team will stand on the milk crate and pick up an end of rope.
- When the leader says ‘go’, they will pull the rope through their hands until they in a tug o’ war situation.
- They will then attempt to either pull the other player off of their milk crate or pull all of the rope through the other player’s hands.
- If either of these happens, or if the opposing player steps off the milk crate, that team gets a point.