What is Toxic Waste Retrieval?
Toxic Waste Retrieval is a team building initiative task that helps improve your groups problem solving, communication and team work.
Materials: Two empty buckets, two long pieces of rope, various programming materials (ex. Hula hoops, rope, land skis, etc)
How to Facilitate: Toxic Waste Retrieval
- Use the two long pieces of rope to form two large circles(the ‘fallout zone’) .
- Place a bucket (the ‘nuclear waste’) in the center of each circle.
- Split the group in to two teams, with each team taking a circle.
- The goal is for each team to retrieve their nuclear waste without stepping inside the fallout zone and without tipping the bucket over.
- They may use whatever materials you brought or anything they can find in the area to help them retrieve it.